The Celestial Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Celestial Haven

Here in the Celestial Haven, you are free to roam about under the safe eye of the Celestial Guardians. There are a wide variety of activities from Random Chat to Role Plays, so there is plenty for everybody.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aurora Starpaw- The Head Guardian

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin
Aurora

Aurora Starpaw- The Head Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Aurora Starpaw- The Head Guardian   Aurora Starpaw- The Head Guardian Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:21 pm

All must bow to me.......jk

Anyways, my name is Aurora Starpaw. Now, I don't mind you calling me by my full name, but Aurora is just fine. Let's see, about me?

I am a winged wolf, born in the frigid north under the aurora lights. I have gone thorugh much in my life, but my caring personality doesn't show that. Of course, I don't just sit back. I have a firey side that keeps my energy at 110%. Never get me mad though, for I can turn on you with fangs in an instant.

Well, I love flying during the late evening, when the sun is shining its last light. I also enjoy night flying, especially in the northern lights. But I also enjoy a peaceful swim whenever I can.

I HATE when people like to judge me, from how I look to how I act. I also prefer people to be courteous to one another.

Uh...not much else about me except I LOVE drawing :3 Give you 3 guesses as to what.
Back to top Go down
https://thecelestialhaven.board-directory.net

Aurora Starpaw- The Head Guardian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Celestial Haven :: Welcome to The Celestial Haven :: The Haven's Guards-
Jump to: